Along with the four-star hotel Mirella, the Bulferetti Group also runs:
- the three-star Dolomiti Hotel at the Tonale Pass, especially loved by skiers for its proximity to the slopes and gondola lifts.
- The local restaurant “Pietra Rossa” in Sant’Apollonia, at the start of the road to the Gavia Pass in the Stelvio National Park.
- The Mountain Brasserie “Nazionale”, a classy café in the heart of Ponte di Legno.
Additionally, we have the luxury estates: Villa Lucini, Villa Susy and Villa Al Doss, which, together, house 20 independent apartments.
The spectrum of our involvement allows for a host of synergic activities:
- turistic-congressional, thanks to the Mirella Conference Center, with its modular structure and over 300-person capacity;
- Ski holidays and summer camps for groups and families, the organization of which is managed directly by our staff;
- House&Hotel, where guests can experience the privacy of an apartment with all of the amenities of a hotel.